I have been sampling a new brand of tea (well, new to me, anyway)- Bloom Tea. Look at the pretty tea bags:
Bloom Tea is a 5 step “Tea Treatment plan” with different tea’s for different times of the day. You can read about it on their website, and I have some information here too:
- Step 1: A Breakfast Tea Treatment™ (ideal at breakfast)
Reawakening ingredients (Sri Lankan Uva, Indian Assam, Kenyan tea) help kick start metabolism first thing in the morning (a result of the synergy between caffeine and theanine).
- Step 2: A Green Tea Treatment™ (ideal for morning)
Muscle relaxing ingredients (green tea, jasmine, rose petals, echinacea) help you de-stress and maintain mental sharpness so you can work better.
- Step 3: A White Tea Treatment™ (ideal at noon)
Stomach cleansing ingredients (white tea, peppermint, fennel, aniseed) help you digest your lunch so you can feel refreshed and light on your feet.
- Step 4: An Earl Grey Tea Treatment™ (ideal for afternoon)
Energizing ingredients (black tea, natural bergamot oil, lemon and orange peels, cornflowers) help you fight fatigue and restore concentration late afternoon.
- Step 5: A Rooibos Tea Treatment™ (ideal for evening)
Detoxifying ingredients (naturally caffeine free rooibos, vanilla, elderflowers, liquorice) help you relax into the evening and boost immunity.
So far I have tried the Earl Grey (this was delicious and light).
And the Rooibos with Vanilla.
Which was amazing- it tasted like Teapigs creme caramel tea- love it! (Full review will be coming up later). I cannot wait to try the other teas.
I also have some extra information from their press pack:
- Tea is a simple way to get vital antioxidants, which complement any health and beauty regime
- Tea choices are better suited to your needs (e.g. Step 4: energizing ingredients fight afternoon fatigue)
- Handcrafted in England from 100% all natural ingredients’
- As tea is 99% water, this program helps with regular hydration which can also reduce water retention
- Tea is zero calories if taken without milk and sweetener
- Tea improves concentration and decreases fatigue without experiencing ‘caffeinism’
- Enjoyed separately or altogether as a 5-step Plan with added benefits (e.g. lower cholesterol)
- Add ice after brewing for a refreshing ice tea or fresh fruit for a nutritional summer ‘Mocktail’
DID YOU KNOW?
- Caffeine levels in tea are typically a third of coffee, take 60min to fully absorb and also controlled by an amino acid (theanine), which promotes calmness and relaxed awareness’ – unlike coffee’s jitters!
- Moderate caffeine intake stimulates the central nervous system, which increases alertness, concentration, performance and decreases fatigue.
- Caffeine in tea does not have a diuretic effect unless you consume more than 6 cups in 1 sitting and The Food Standards Agency recommends pregnant women limit their daily intake to 4 cups. Rooibos is a caffeine-free herbal alternative.
Anyway, Craig (the founder of Bloom Tea) has offered a prize for one lucky reader (from the UK), which consists of 5 boxes of Bloom Tea (one of each type), valued at £18.
So, in order for a chance to win, comment on this post by saying which type of Bloom tea you like the look of the most. Remember it is UK entries only.
You can also have an extra entry if you link to the giveaway from your blog and post another comment here telling me that you have done this.
I will choose a random winner (names in a hat) on Sunday 26th June, after 8pm, so it will close at 8pm UK time.
So get commenting guys 🙂 And good luck!
18 thoughts on “Bloom Tea Giveaway!!!!!!”
Don’t enter me — I wouldn’t want you to have to ship all the way to the US! Just wanted to let you know that thanks to this review I am going to order some (the vanilla I think) 😀
The white tea treatment looks good to me as I am a peppermint tea fiend!
I think the one with the blue label looks the prettiest but don’t enter me as I don’t like tea so it would be wasted on me!
The rooibos one sounds good to me – I’m obsessed by rooibos and I love the teapigs creme caramel one, so it’s probably right up my street 🙂
I have GOT to try these. I want to try the Earl Grey Tea Treatment™ with it’s energising ingredients sounds exactly like what I need in an afternoon 🙂
And I have posted a special post here
about your giveaway 🙂
Ooo they all sound gorgeous but for me it’s gotta be the earl grey – I’m an earl grey addict and I love trying different blends 😀
I’ll take Rose’s and Sable’s entries 😉
I actually found this really interesting to read. I had heard before that tea contains less caffeine than coffee, but I didn’t know it absorbs more slowly(?). They also do a good job of making these sound totally health promoting! I think I would go for the white tea, as I’ve never tried it before, and I like the idea of the fennel and aniseed in it.
Great giveaway Maria — quite unusual too 🙂
Great giveaway, I’ve seen this brand in cook vegetarian magazine and thought they looked very interesting. I think the green tea would definitely be my preference 🙂
I just adore vanilla rooibos tea! All of them look delicious to me though!! This is such a GREAT giveaway 🙂
really interesting stuff there 🙂
I’m liking the look of…. THEM ALL! But I am keen to try the rooibos ones 🙂
Oooh Rooibos with vanilla sounds lush!
I love the packaging 🙂
All those teas sound yummy! I love green tea so that would probably be my favourite!
TEA! Lovely lovely tea (my Blogger finally let me in to comment).
I like the sound of the White Tea Treatment. It sounds like a good mix of ingredients 🙂 x
Me again – I just posted a link on my blog – http://deliciousandnuts.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-tum-wow.html
The roobios tea sounds right up my street! 🙂
Gutted that I’ve nly just seenthis…looks lik something I’d love!
Aw that is a shame! Never mind I might do another one.